Reopening of Masjid at-Taqwa under the Covid Red Traffic Light System
As-salaamu alaikum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh.
As from Friday 3rd December 2021 Masjid at-Taqwa will re-open for Jumu’ah and the regular salaahs for Musallees under strict Covid Guidelines.
Vaccine Pass is a requirement for entry to the masjid. Face masks must be worn at all times inside the masjid.
The following guidelines must be strictly followed during the Red Traffic Light Covid Restrictions as required by the NZ Government Regulations:
- Masjid only open to those who are FULLY vaccinated
- Evidence of Vaccination Passport or exemption letter from GP to be available at all times
- No children under 5 years old allowed in masjid
- Bring own prayer mat
- QR scan or sign register on entering masjid
- Keep 1 metre distance from other musallees at all times
- Please perform wudoo at home before coming to the masjid
- Only 100 persons in the musalla area at any time
- Masjid will open 15 minutes before each salaah time and will close 15 minutes after each salaah time.
- No food is allowed inside the masjid.
For the time being, the masjid will be opened for all prayers and Jumu’ah for brothers only due to limited space.
Jazakumullaahu khairan for your cooperation.
At Taqwa Trust
26 November 2021